What: CAC offering flu shots
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:30pm
Where: LT Ross Building, 2247 Western Ave.
The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee is offering flu shots next Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013 at the LT Ross Building (2247 Western Ave.).
From CAC: "If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card. If you do not have health insurance, you will receive a free voucher to receive the flu shot. Children ages 7 and up can receive the flu shot. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian. We cannot administer the flu mist at this time. Questions? Call 546-3500."
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (7 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (367 replies)
- MPC public meeting on Bearden Mixed Use District zoning proposal (3 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (10 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (39 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (14 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)