What: CAC offering flu shots
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:30pm
Where: LT Ross Building, 2247 Western Ave.
The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee is offering flu shots next Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013 at the LT Ross Building (2247 Western Ave.).
From CAC: "If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card. If you do not have health insurance, you will receive a free voucher to receive the flu shot. Children ages 7 and up can receive the flu shot. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian. We cannot administer the flu mist at this time. Questions? Call 546-3500."
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (27 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)