What: CAC offering flu shots
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:30pm
Where: LT Ross Building, 2247 Western Ave.
The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee is offering flu shots next Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013 at the LT Ross Building (2247 Western Ave.).
From CAC: "If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card. If you do not have health insurance, you will receive a free voucher to receive the flu shot. Children ages 7 and up can receive the flu shot. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian. We cannot administer the flu mist at this time. Questions? Call 546-3500."
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (40 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (16 replies)
- 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 today (2 replies)
- For You and Me (1 reply)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)