What: CAC offering flu shots
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:30pm
Where: LT Ross Building, 2247 Western Ave.
The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee is offering flu shots next Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013 at the LT Ross Building (2247 Western Ave.).
From CAC: "If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card. If you do not have health insurance, you will receive a free voucher to receive the flu shot. Children ages 7 and up can receive the flu shot. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian. We cannot administer the flu mist at this time. Questions? Call 546-3500."
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (25 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (14 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (62 replies)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (2 replies)
- This will make you feel old (2 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)