What: CAC offering flu shots
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:30pm
Where: LT Ross Building, 2247 Western Ave.
The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee is offering flu shots next Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013 at the LT Ross Building (2247 Western Ave.).
From CAC: "If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card. If you do not have health insurance, you will receive a free voucher to receive the flu shot. Children ages 7 and up can receive the flu shot. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian. We cannot administer the flu mist at this time. Questions? Call 546-3500."
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (10 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)