Per KNS, by way of 23ABC in Taft, CA: Deja vu, a little after nine this morning.
Yahoo observes that "news of the shooting broke as Joe Biden was speaking to the media prior to his meeting with sportsmen and other gun rights groups as part of his gun control advisory planning."
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (1 reply)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (20 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (12 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)