Per KNS, by way of 23ABC in Taft, CA: Deja vu, a little after nine this morning.
Yahoo observes that "news of the shooting broke as Joe Biden was speaking to the media prior to his meeting with sportsmen and other gun rights groups as part of his gun control advisory planning."
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (20 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (1 reply)
- KKK in Nashville (5 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)