Per The Tennessean, some members of the new group, Standing Together 4 Strong Community Schools, were previously campaign volunteers for Metro school board member Amy Frogge.
Frogge, you may remember, was the most vocal of the board's opponents to the Great Hearts Academy charter school application.
View the group's website (and sign up for e-mail updates) here.
Good job, mommies.
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (7 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)