Per The Tennessean, some members of the new group, Standing Together 4 Strong Community Schools, were previously campaign volunteers for Metro school board member Amy Frogge.
Frogge, you may remember, was the most vocal of the board's opponents to the Great Hearts Academy charter school application.
View the group's website (and sign up for e-mail updates) here.
Good job, mommies.
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (16 replies)
- 13th Annual ChiliFest! (1 reply)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (2 replies)
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (22 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday reports mounting losses, continuing decline in same store sales (35 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (11 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (6 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Feb 2 2015 - 6:15pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (4 days 20 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (6 days 20 hours from now)