Per The Tennessean, some members of the new group, Standing Together 4 Strong Community Schools, were previously campaign volunteers for Metro school board member Amy Frogge.
Frogge, you may remember, was the most vocal of the board's opponents to the Great Hearts Academy charter school application.
View the group's website (and sign up for e-mail updates) here.
Good job, mommies.
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (8 replies)
- Bar Marley (4 replies)
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (11 replies)
- A future for I-40? (17 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- New Traffic Radar Gun Will Detect When Drivers Are Texting (12 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (3 replies)
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (2 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (1 hour 55 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (1 day 3 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (1 day 4 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 3 hours from now)