Per The Tennessean, some members of the new group, Standing Together 4 Strong Community Schools, were previously campaign volunteers for Metro school board member Amy Frogge.
Frogge, you may remember, was the most vocal of the board's opponents to the Great Hearts Academy charter school application.
View the group's website (and sign up for e-mail updates) here.
Good job, mommies.
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (18 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (37 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)