Per The Tennessean, some members of the new group, Standing Together 4 Strong Community Schools, were previously campaign volunteers for Metro school board member Amy Frogge.
Frogge, you may remember, was the most vocal of the board's opponents to the Great Hearts Academy charter school application.
View the group's website (and sign up for e-mail updates) here.
Good job, mommies.
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (6 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (22 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (20 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (1 reply)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (47 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (18 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)