Ken Beck has written an article for the Murfreesboro Post about Asa Jackson's Perpetual Motion Machine, on display in Norris at the Museum of Appalachia and the paper chose one of my photos to grace their cover.
As my friend Ian would say, I'm chuffed. You know how vain amateur photographers can be.
Here is a link to the pdf version of the paper. It may be necessary to register (it's free). The file is available under Services>Weekly Editions (PDF)>Sunday, January 6, 2013.
- Tyndall fired (12 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (11 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)
- Knoxville Mercury survey (1 reply)
- When avoiding ‘climate change’ is literally laughable (2 replies)