Ken Beck has written an article for the Murfreesboro Post about Asa Jackson's Perpetual Motion Machine, on display in Norris at the Museum of Appalachia and the paper chose one of my photos to grace their cover.
As my friend Ian would say, I'm chuffed. You know how vain amateur photographers can be.
Here is a link to the pdf version of the paper. It may be necessary to register (it's free). The file is available under Services>Weekly Editions (PDF)>Sunday, January 6, 2013.
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (56 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (5 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (3 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (29 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)