Ken Beck has written an article for the Murfreesboro Post about Asa Jackson's Perpetual Motion Machine, on display in Norris at the Museum of Appalachia and the paper chose one of my photos to grace their cover.
As my friend Ian would say, I'm chuffed. You know how vain amateur photographers can be.
Here is a link to the pdf version of the paper. It may be necessary to register (it's free). The file is available under Services>Weekly Editions (PDF)>Sunday, January 6, 2013.
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (38 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (1 reply)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (8 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (6 days 2 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (6 days 2 hours from now)