Ken Beck has written an article for the Murfreesboro Post about Asa Jackson's Perpetual Motion Machine, on display in Norris at the Museum of Appalachia and the paper chose one of my photos to grace their cover.
As my friend Ian would say, I'm chuffed. You know how vain amateur photographers can be.
Here is a link to the pdf version of the paper. It may be necessary to register (it's free). The file is available under Services>Weekly Editions (PDF)>Sunday, January 6, 2013.
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (9 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)