Ken Beck has written an article for the Murfreesboro Post about Asa Jackson's Perpetual Motion Machine, on display in Norris at the Museum of Appalachia and the paper chose one of my photos to grace their cover.
As my friend Ian would say, I'm chuffed. You know how vain amateur photographers can be.
Here is a link to the pdf version of the paper. It may be necessary to register (it's free). The file is available under Services>Weekly Editions (PDF)>Sunday, January 6, 2013.
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (4 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (22 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)