OMG! @knoxnews corporate overlords finally installed AdBlock on our browsers! Thank you thank you thank you!
— Cari Wade Gervin (@carigervin) January 5, 2013
Seems like an odd strategy. What message does that send to online advertisers?
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (26 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (9 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (17 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (15 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (8 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)