The "fiscal cliff" tax deal has some interesting provisions beyond extending lower tax rates for people making less than $400K.
There are a few hidden features such as subsidies for NASCAR tracks and goodies for Wall Street. It's not all corporate welfare, though. There are also tax breaks to promote public transportation and electric bicycles.
- Well, this is awkward (17 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (2 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 9 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (4 days 5 hours from now)