The "fiscal cliff" tax deal has some interesting provisions beyond extending lower tax rates for people making less than $400K.
There are a few hidden features such as subsidies for NASCAR tracks and goodies for Wall Street. It's not all corporate welfare, though. There are also tax breaks to promote public transportation and electric bicycles.
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (30 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (3 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (3 replies)
- ISIS (81 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (12 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (63 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (19 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (2 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)