Seems like it would have been good to know about this before launching this $24 million snake-bit project to rehab the Henley (Street) Bridge.
And what about the high-tech method of hitting it with a hammer to detect structural problems? Don't they have X-rays or sonic probes or something?
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (1 reply)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- Big Ears is here (31 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (10 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (20 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (13 replies)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)