Seems like it would have been good to know about this before launching this $24 million snake-bit project to rehab the Henley (Street) Bridge.
And what about the high-tech method of hitting it with a hammer to detect structural problems? Don't they have X-rays or sonic probes or something?
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (1 reply)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (1 reply)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (12 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (16 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (61 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)
- Pay your parking tickets... Sotomayor's rousing dissent in 4th Amendment case (2 replies)