Seems like it would have been good to know about this before launching this $24 million snake-bit project to rehab the Henley (Street) Bridge.
And what about the high-tech method of hitting it with a hammer to detect structural problems? Don't they have X-rays or sonic probes or something?
- Emerald Academy principal named (1 reply)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (2 replies)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)
- Can we get a little humanity up in here? (12 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (5 replies)
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (11 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (3 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (4 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (14 replies)