My wife has a recipe that calls for currants. I found fresh currants at Publix this past weekend.
Since I have a simple direct solution for bringing home the currants, clearly I must be wrong.
My question is this. May one use fresh currants in recipes calling for currants? If not, where does one find processed currants?
Thank you and have a Merry/Happy/Crazy/ Fulfilling/Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanza/Solstice or season.
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (26 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (2 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (95 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (45 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (5 replies)
- New law means property tax increase for seniors and disabled veterans (2 replies)
- Rally for teachers (8 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules same sex marriage bans unconstitutional (46 replies)