My wife has a recipe that calls for currants. I found fresh currants at Publix this past weekend.
Since I have a simple direct solution for bringing home the currants, clearly I must be wrong.
My question is this. May one use fresh currants in recipes calling for currants? If not, where does one find processed currants?
Thank you and have a Merry/Happy/Crazy/ Fulfilling/Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanza/Solstice or season.
- How bad is the job market in Tennessee? (7 replies)
- Famous people you have met (80 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (162 replies)
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (8 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (94 replies)
- WATE: Three more Pilot Flying J employees plead guilty (7 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (15 replies)
- With us or against us (4 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (257 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (59 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- Pandora et al (2 replies)
- Jun 19 2013 - 2:00pm (1 hour 35 min from now)
- Jun 20 2013 - 5:00pm (1 day 4 hours from now)
- Jun 22 2013 - 10:00am (2 days 21 hours from now)