My wife has a recipe that calls for currants. I found fresh currants at Publix this past weekend.
Since I have a simple direct solution for bringing home the currants, clearly I must be wrong.
My question is this. May one use fresh currants in recipes calling for currants? If not, where does one find processed currants?
Thank you and have a Merry/Happy/Crazy/ Fulfilling/Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanza/Solstice or season.
- Haslam's legacy (20 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (12 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (18 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (38 replies)
- Takata Air Bag Recall grows (5 replies)