My wife has a recipe that calls for currants. I found fresh currants at Publix this past weekend.
Since I have a simple direct solution for bringing home the currants, clearly I must be wrong.
My question is this. May one use fresh currants in recipes calling for currants? If not, where does one find processed currants?
Thank you and have a Merry/Happy/Crazy/ Fulfilling/Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanza/Solstice or season.
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (70 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (6 replies)
- Nashville Charter Drama (12 replies)
- FBI investigating charter school waste, fraud and corruption (5 replies)
- ISIS (50 replies)
- Fear of black people voting (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (323 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (1 reply)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (4 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (4 hours 57 min ago)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 2 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 2 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 4 days from now)