My wife has a recipe that calls for currants. I found fresh currants at Publix this past weekend.
Since I have a simple direct solution for bringing home the currants, clearly I must be wrong.
My question is this. May one use fresh currants in recipes calling for currants? If not, where does one find processed currants?
Thank you and have a Merry/Happy/Crazy/ Fulfilling/Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanza/Solstice or season.
- ISIS+ (1 reply)
- Well, this is awkward (29 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (8 replies)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 1 hour from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 21 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (5 days 1 hour from now)