My wife has a recipe that calls for currants. I found fresh currants at Publix this past weekend.
Since I have a simple direct solution for bringing home the currants, clearly I must be wrong.
My question is this. May one use fresh currants in recipes calling for currants? If not, where does one find processed currants?
Thank you and have a Merry/Happy/Crazy/ Fulfilling/Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanza/Solstice or season.
- Trump's Cabinet (46 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (37 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (57 replies)
- Did that just happen? (181 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (3 replies)
- RIP John Glenn (2 replies)
- Jobless Rate Hits Nine-Year Low; 178,000 Jobs Added (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (85 replies)
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (5 replies)
- This is the dumbest thing I've seen all week (1 reply)
- National Weather Service facing major cutbacks (3 replies)
- 2016 Harvest Of Souls Continues (3 replies)