Stella's Florist has been in South Knoxville for a long time. I'm thinking they have been there over thirty years, could be fifty or more. I used them regularly when we lived in Florida. Even though I called them only twice a year, usually for the same bouquet and delivery, they knew who I was, the arrangement, the purpose, and where to deliver the bouquet.
Such wonderful people running the show. I'm sorry to see them go. Hopefully it is on their terms.
Stella's is having a liquidation sale Friday and Saturday, December 14th and 15th. They are located at 8001 Chapman Highway, at the intersection of Tipton Station Road (right hand side when going away from Knoxville).
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (12 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (26 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 15 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)