Stella's Florist has been in South Knoxville for a long time. I'm thinking they have been there over thirty years, could be fifty or more. I used them regularly when we lived in Florida. Even though I called them only twice a year, usually for the same bouquet and delivery, they knew who I was, the arrangement, the purpose, and where to deliver the bouquet.
Such wonderful people running the show. I'm sorry to see them go. Hopefully it is on their terms.
Stella's is having a liquidation sale Friday and Saturday, December 14th and 15th. They are located at 8001 Chapman Highway, at the intersection of Tipton Station Road (right hand side when going away from Knoxville).
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (16 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)