Stella's Florist has been in South Knoxville for a long time. I'm thinking they have been there over thirty years, could be fifty or more. I used them regularly when we lived in Florida. Even though I called them only twice a year, usually for the same bouquet and delivery, they knew who I was, the arrangement, the purpose, and where to deliver the bouquet.
Such wonderful people running the show. I'm sorry to see them go. Hopefully it is on their terms.
Stella's is having a liquidation sale Friday and Saturday, December 14th and 15th. They are located at 8001 Chapman Highway, at the intersection of Tipton Station Road (right hand side when going away from Knoxville).
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (7 replies)
- Home cookin' (13 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (23 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)