Stella's Florist has been in South Knoxville for a long time. I'm thinking they have been there over thirty years, could be fifty or more. I used them regularly when we lived in Florida. Even though I called them only twice a year, usually for the same bouquet and delivery, they knew who I was, the arrangement, the purpose, and where to deliver the bouquet.
Such wonderful people running the show. I'm sorry to see them go. Hopefully it is on their terms.
Stella's is having a liquidation sale Friday and Saturday, December 14th and 15th. They are located at 8001 Chapman Highway, at the intersection of Tipton Station Road (right hand side when going away from Knoxville).
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (38 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (23 replies)
- Tyson Park, not a family destination (22 replies)
- Holiday cooking/baking tip (3 replies)
- The Paint Drying Channel (18 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)