Stella's Florist has been in South Knoxville for a long time. I'm thinking they have been there over thirty years, could be fifty or more. I used them regularly when we lived in Florida. Even though I called them only twice a year, usually for the same bouquet and delivery, they knew who I was, the arrangement, the purpose, and where to deliver the bouquet.
Such wonderful people running the show. I'm sorry to see them go. Hopefully it is on their terms.
Stella's is having a liquidation sale Friday and Saturday, December 14th and 15th. They are located at 8001 Chapman Highway, at the intersection of Tipton Station Road (right hand side when going away from Knoxville).
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha: unlike Duncan, not afraid of constituents (3 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (2 replies)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- The Great Backyard Bird Count is underway (4 replies)
- Concerns linger over future of AMSE after land transfer (1 reply)
- McCain Defends a Free Press: ‘That’s How Dictators Get Started’ (2 replies)
- Nearly one-third of TN high schoolers graduated without all course requirements in 2015 (4 replies)
- U.S. House sanctions hunting hibernating bears, wolf pups in their dens (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (101 replies)
- What's Going On? An update about road and greenway projects across Blount County (2 replies)
- Feb 22 2017 - 12:00pm (2 hours 41 min ago)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 3 hours from now)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (5 days 4 hours from now)