Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Bicycle superhighways (2 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Voucher Action (2 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (2 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (13 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (23 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)