Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- How to Transform a Waterfront (1 reply)
- ITT Tech stops all student enrollment (2 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)