Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (10 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (3 replies)
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (4 replies)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (4 replies)
- Cruz drops out (1 reply)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (20 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (18 replies)
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)