Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Blurring the Racial Lines (2 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (11 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (24 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (1 reply)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)