Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Infrastructure grades (3 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (4 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (10 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (30 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (12 hours 31 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (13 hours 31 min from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 13 hours from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)