Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (4 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (1 reply)
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (25 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)