Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (10 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (4 replies)
- Playing the Game (1 reply)
- The Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Awards (4 replies)
- TBI accuses non-profit of lying, WSMV of shoddy journalism for repeating it (2 replies)
- Haslam goes off on the media (6 replies)
- Memphis Grizzlies - First time in the NBA Final Four (2 replies)
- Solar disruption (4 replies)
- A game to play on a rainy day (4 replies)
- We Did It Again (1 reply)
- Interruptions make us dumber? (3 replies)
- Food supply under assault as climate heats up (48 replies)