Josh Burnett, 32, who was hired when Duncan took office on Sept. 1, 2010, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days probation on the misdemeanor charge by Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Liebowitz. He will be eligible for judicial diversion.
UPDATE: @WBIR: "2nd Knox County Trustee employee, attorney Chad Tindell, pleads guilty to facilitation of official misconduct."
UPDATE: WBIR reports that both Burnett and Tindell have resigned.
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- KKK in Nashville (1 reply)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (14 replies)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)