How do the poor, disabled, and elderly prepare for the unknown disaster that may be in the future?
Instapundit says, "People, I don't care where you live, you should have a week's food and water, some other disaster supplies, and a plan for where to go if you have to leave your home."
You barely have enough money to get by day to day, much less purchase a week's worth of supplies not to be used for who knows how long.
Where do you store this week's supply of food, water, etc.?
What do the poor, disabled, and elderly do in times of a disaster such as Hurricane Katrina?
Don't have a car. Can't afford a bus, train, airplane ticket. Neighbors don't have room in their car.
(Can't walk, they have guns preventing bridge crossings.)
How do you haul this week's supply of food, water, etc. when you are evacuating?
My wagon's not big enough and even if it was it's to heavy to haul and even if it wasn't they won't let me cross the bridge.
What's the plan Hal?
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (81 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (3 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (31 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (7 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (44 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (8 replies)
- Trump: John McCain is no war hero, plus he's a loser (20 replies)
- Eastbound Cumberland Ave. to close for six weeks (1 reply)
- Learn About Solar Energy This Saturday! (2 replies)
- Support the Sign Ordinance Revision (9 replies)
- Jul 29 2015 - 12:00pm (18 hours 7 min from now)
- Jul 29 2015 - 6:00pm (1 day 7 min from now)
- Aug 7 2015 - 7:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (6 weeks 3 days from now)