How do the poor, disabled, and elderly prepare for the unknown disaster that may be in the future?
Instapundit says, "People, I don't care where you live, you should have a week's food and water, some other disaster supplies, and a plan for where to go if you have to leave your home."
You barely have enough money to get by day to day, much less purchase a week's worth of supplies not to be used for who knows how long.
Where do you store this week's supply of food, water, etc.?
What do the poor, disabled, and elderly do in times of a disaster such as Hurricane Katrina?
Don't have a car. Can't afford a bus, train, airplane ticket. Neighbors don't have room in their car.
(Can't walk, they have guns preventing bridge crossings.)
How do you haul this week's supply of food, water, etc. when you are evacuating?
My wagon's not big enough and even if it was it's to heavy to haul and even if it wasn't they won't let me cross the bridge.
What's the plan Hal?
- Infrastructure grades (3 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (4 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (10 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (30 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (12 hours 35 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (13 hours 35 min from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 13 hours from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)