How do the poor, disabled, and elderly prepare for the unknown disaster that may be in the future?
Instapundit says, "People, I don't care where you live, you should have a week's food and water, some other disaster supplies, and a plan for where to go if you have to leave your home."
You barely have enough money to get by day to day, much less purchase a week's worth of supplies not to be used for who knows how long.
Where do you store this week's supply of food, water, etc.?
What do the poor, disabled, and elderly do in times of a disaster such as Hurricane Katrina?
Don't have a car. Can't afford a bus, train, airplane ticket. Neighbors don't have room in their car.
(Can't walk, they have guns preventing bridge crossings.)
How do you haul this week's supply of food, water, etc. when you are evacuating?
My wagon's not big enough and even if it was it's to heavy to haul and even if it wasn't they won't let me cross the bridge.
What's the plan Hal?
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (27 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (8 hours 53 min ago)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (18 hours 6 min from now)