UT is offering a new major in sustainability that is completing its first semester. "The interdisciplinary curriculum spans law, business, and science, focusing in areas of economics and sustainability, resource management, ethics and sustainability and climate change.
The program culminates with a semester-long capstone experience in which students participate in a real-world setting such as an internship with UT, the city of Knoxville, a corporation’s sustainability office, or a nonprofit." More...
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (1 reply)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (5 replies)
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (11 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (3 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (4 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (14 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)