The Knoxville Urban Wilderness Arts & Trade District has issued a statement and a petition asking TDOT to consider an "Option 5" for the JWP extension project:
Consider our proposal for a Fifth Option that is a No-Build Alternative AND includes reviewing traffic engineering methods to improve safety and flow along Chapman Highway. This will avoid the adverse social, economic, and environmental impacts associated with the build alternatives and also address the need to improve highway flow and safety of Chapman Highway.
Go here to read the whereases and whyfors and sign the petition if you are so inclined.
- Unemployment at lowest in 7 years (3 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (3 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (24 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (14 replies)
- Bicycle superhighways (6 replies)
- Voucher Action (3 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)