Selected audio clips from last night's TDOT public hearing on the James White Parkway extension, including full remarks by Mayor Rogero and Vice-Mayor Nick Pavlis. The segment with Bill Cox is a little long, but he presents an entertaining history of Chapman Highway and the JWP project.
PREVIOUSLY: Our report on the meeting...
- Justice? (43 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (1 reply)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (12 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)