Selected audio clips from last night's TDOT public hearing on the James White Parkway extension, including full remarks by Mayor Rogero and Vice-Mayor Nick Pavlis. The segment with Bill Cox is a little long, but he presents an entertaining history of Chapman Highway and the JWP project.
PREVIOUSLY: Our report on the meeting...
- Delegate counts (17 replies)
- Sorry, you'll need a note from your wife for that (2 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (5 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (4 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)