Selected audio clips from last night's TDOT public hearing on the James White Parkway extension, including full remarks by Mayor Rogero and Vice-Mayor Nick Pavlis. The segment with Bill Cox is a little long, but he presents an entertaining history of Chapman Highway and the JWP project.
PREVIOUSLY: Our report on the meeting...
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (7 replies)
- Ballot order (16 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (84 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 hours 18 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 2 hours from now)