Selected audio clips from last night's TDOT public hearing on the James White Parkway extension, including full remarks by Mayor Rogero and Vice-Mayor Nick Pavlis. The segment with Bill Cox is a little long, but he presents an entertaining history of Chapman Highway and the JWP project.
PREVIOUSLY: Our report on the meeting...
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (6 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (35 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (8 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)