Selected audio clips from last night's TDOT public hearing on the James White Parkway extension, including full remarks by Mayor Rogero and Vice-Mayor Nick Pavlis. The segment with Bill Cox is a little long, but he presents an entertaining history of Chapman Highway and the JWP project.
PREVIOUSLY: Our report on the meeting...
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (22 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (10 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)