AMR, which lost a bid for Knox County's ambulance business to apparent winner Rural Metro, has filed a letter of protest with the Knox Co. purchasing department seeking to have the decision reversed and the contract awarded to AMR.
AMR cites "extremely aberrant evaluator scores," conflicts of interest and "doubts about the fairness and impartiality of the process" as justification. These and other concerns are detailed in their letter, a copy of which can be viewed here.
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (13 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (3 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (24 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (82 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (3 hours 12 min ago)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (23 hours 47 min from now)