AMR, which lost a bid for Knox County's ambulance business to apparent winner Rural Metro, has filed a letter of protest with the Knox Co. purchasing department seeking to have the decision reversed and the contract awarded to AMR.
AMR cites "extremely aberrant evaluator scores," conflicts of interest and "doubts about the fairness and impartiality of the process" as justification. These and other concerns are detailed in their letter, a copy of which can be viewed here.
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (17 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (38 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (32 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)