AMR, which lost a bid for Knox County's ambulance business to apparent winner Rural Metro, has filed a letter of protest with the Knox Co. purchasing department seeking to have the decision reversed and the contract awarded to AMR.
AMR cites "extremely aberrant evaluator scores," conflicts of interest and "doubts about the fairness and impartiality of the process" as justification. These and other concerns are detailed in their letter, a copy of which can be viewed here.
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (1 reply)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)
- News Sentinel new layout (7 replies)
- Fmr. SC Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, don't interrupt me darlin (1 reply)