AMR, which lost a bid for Knox County's ambulance business to apparent winner Rural Metro, has filed a letter of protest with the Knox Co. purchasing department seeking to have the decision reversed and the contract awarded to AMR.
AMR cites "extremely aberrant evaluator scores," conflicts of interest and "doubts about the fairness and impartiality of the process" as justification. These and other concerns are detailed in their letter, a copy of which can be viewed here.
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (84 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (17 replies)
- Feeling old, again (12 replies)
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (37 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (47 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (35 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)