Earlier, the KNS had a big headline on the front page of their website saying U.T. has made an offer to Jon Gruden. The story is basically a link to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, whose web server is crashing at the moment, no doubt from Volunteer fans swarming the site.
Quoting "sources close to the process," the Times Free Press high school football reporter says Gruden has a contract in hand and that the only obstacle is more money for staff.
Meanwhile, U.T. Football reporters at the News Sentinel are reduced to rewriting the Times Free Press article for their own take, which has now replaced the link to the Chattanooga paper on the website's front page.
UPDATE: Various online media sources now reporting that Gruden turned down U.T.'s offer, if in fact there even was one.
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (30 replies)
- Buoyed By Anti-Trump Activism, Democrat Wins Delaware Special Election (1 reply)
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- I'd vote for her (1 reply)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (10 replies)
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (8 replies)
- Epic troll (1 reply)
- White House blocks news organizations from press briefing (6 replies)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (16 hours 26 min from now)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (5 days 8 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 1 day from now)