Earlier, the KNS had a big headline on the front page of their website saying U.T. has made an offer to Jon Gruden. The story is basically a link to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, whose web server is crashing at the moment, no doubt from Volunteer fans swarming the site.
Quoting "sources close to the process," the Times Free Press high school football reporter says Gruden has a contract in hand and that the only obstacle is more money for staff.
Meanwhile, U.T. Football reporters at the News Sentinel are reduced to rewriting the Times Free Press article for their own take, which has now replaced the link to the Chattanooga paper on the website's front page.
UPDATE: Various online media sources now reporting that Gruden turned down U.T.'s offer, if in fact there even was one.
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (7 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (62 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (3 replies)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (64 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (10 replies)