Earlier, the KNS had a big headline on the front page of their website saying U.T. has made an offer to Jon Gruden. The story is basically a link to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, whose web server is crashing at the moment, no doubt from Volunteer fans swarming the site.
Quoting "sources close to the process," the Times Free Press high school football reporter says Gruden has a contract in hand and that the only obstacle is more money for staff.
Meanwhile, U.T. Football reporters at the News Sentinel are reduced to rewriting the Times Free Press article for their own take, which has now replaced the link to the Chattanooga paper on the website's front page.
UPDATE: Various online media sources now reporting that Gruden turned down U.T.'s offer, if in fact there even was one.
- ISIS (92 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (24 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (31 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)