Earlier, the KNS had a big headline on the front page of their website saying U.T. has made an offer to Jon Gruden. The story is basically a link to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, whose web server is crashing at the moment, no doubt from Volunteer fans swarming the site.
Quoting "sources close to the process," the Times Free Press high school football reporter says Gruden has a contract in hand and that the only obstacle is more money for staff.
Meanwhile, U.T. Football reporters at the News Sentinel are reduced to rewriting the Times Free Press article for their own take, which has now replaced the link to the Chattanooga paper on the website's front page.
UPDATE: Various online media sources now reporting that Gruden turned down U.T.'s offer, if in fact there even was one.
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (9 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (28 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)