Of relevance to the JWP, Smart Growth America recently evaluated TDOT's projects and found they have 9 times more projects than funding. The report attempts to make guidance to help TDOT "rightsize" some projects, and eliminate others.
TDOT may be serious about reducing its workload. As you make your comments on the JWP DEIS, mentioning this report and funding limitations may be helpful. Local opposition is important.
- Trump's celebrity endorsers (3 replies)
- The 16 Best Places to Live in the U.S.: 2015 (8 replies)
- New York Times on Zaevion Dobson murder (3 replies)
- Cruz drops out (3 replies)
- Notice something? (1 reply)
- Trump, Sanders win Indiana (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (31 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (11 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (4 replies)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (7 replies)
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (6 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (19 replies)