Of relevance to the JWP, Smart Growth America recently evaluated TDOT's projects and found they have 9 times more projects than funding. The report attempts to make guidance to help TDOT "rightsize" some projects, and eliminate others.
TDOT may be serious about reducing its workload. As you make your comments on the JWP DEIS, mentioning this report and funding limitations may be helpful. Local opposition is important.
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)