Of relevance to the JWP, Smart Growth America recently evaluated TDOT's projects and found they have 9 times more projects than funding. The report attempts to make guidance to help TDOT "rightsize" some projects, and eliminate others.
TDOT may be serious about reducing its workload. As you make your comments on the JWP DEIS, mentioning this report and funding limitations may be helpful. Local opposition is important.
- Hot fun in the Summertime (2 replies)
- What are Democrats fighting about? (22 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (38 replies)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (3 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)
- Andrew Johnson and historical guests (1 reply)
- TNGOP nuts win: UT will no longer promote diversity (1 reply)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (60 replies)
- Knoxville mayor appoints three new MPC members (7 replies)
- Germany's renewable energy (14 replies)
- Wireless Smart Meters Coming Summer 2016 brought to you by KUB (4 replies)