Of relevance to the JWP, Smart Growth America recently evaluated TDOT's projects and found they have 9 times more projects than funding. The report attempts to make guidance to help TDOT "rightsize" some projects, and eliminate others.
TDOT may be serious about reducing its workload. As you make your comments on the JWP DEIS, mentioning this report and funding limitations may be helpful. Local opposition is important.
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (9 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (4 replies)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (3 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (4 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (5 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)