Of relevance to the JWP, Smart Growth America recently evaluated TDOT's projects and found they have 9 times more projects than funding. The report attempts to make guidance to help TDOT "rightsize" some projects, and eliminate others.
TDOT may be serious about reducing its workload. As you make your comments on the JWP DEIS, mentioning this report and funding limitations may be helpful. Local opposition is important.
- New York bans styrofoam (8 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (7 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)