While watching the events unfold about Susan Rices role in the Benghazi attack, I thought back to the discussion on this board and about what a sane and rational group of people this actually is when compared to the rest of the world.
This is from the Upworthy newsletter. Abbott and Costello rule!
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (24 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (95 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (45 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (5 replies)
- New law means property tax increase for seniors and disabled veterans (2 replies)
- Rally for teachers (8 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules same sex marriage bans unconstitutional (46 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court decision on Obamacare exchanges: subsidies intact (18 replies)