What: Public meeting on form-based code, south waterfront and elsewhere
When: Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 5:30pm
Where: Small Assembly Room, City/County Bldg
Below is an announcement of a public-meeting on proposed changes to form-based code affecting the south waterfront and other areas.
My understanding is that the changes proposed are only to the admin section of the southwaterfront code, but are more substantive to form-based codes that might be proposed for other parts of the City.
As the email notes, the proposal will not be available to the public until next week. At that time, I hope KVers will review it and comment.
Please see information below regarding a public meeting for Form Code Administration in the City of Knoxville
Date: Thursday, November 29th, 2012
Time: 5:30 pm
Location: Small Assembly Room of the City County Building
Who: This meeting is open to the general public and everyone is welcome to attend. Property owners within the South Waterfront Form Based Development Code and the proposed Cumberland Avenue District are encouraged to attend. The meeting will be hosted by the City’s Office of Redevelopment. A copy of the proposed changes will be available for review the week of the meeting for review at (link...).
After this meeting, the next step in this process will be to bring the proposal to MPC for a recommendation to City Council.
Purpose: To review proposed changes to the administration section of the form base codes for the City of Knoxville. This would impact the existing Administration Section of the South Waterfront Form Base Development Code and future Form Codes for the City of Knoxville, such as Cumberland Avenue.
The proposal has been prepared by consultants, Code Studio, out of Austin, TX.
For questions please call 865.215.2029.
- Income disparity in Tennessee (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (11 replies)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (1 reply)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (22 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (7 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)
- Snowing here (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (8 replies)
- Josh Flory leaving KNS (12 replies)
- Obama wants community college to be free (68 replies)
- Jan 27 2015 - 5:30pm (1 hour 33 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:00pm (2 hours 3 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:15pm (2 hours 18 min from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)