By: R. Neal  shortURL
More than 83% of respondents said they favor extending the parkway to Governor John Sevier Highway. Just over 16% of voters said they oppose extending the parkway.
According to the report, support is stronger outside the city limits.
- Famous people you have met (49 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (126 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Pandora et al (2 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (93 replies)
- Heart & Soul at Knoxville Center Mall (4 replies)
- St. John's and the Proposed Walnut Street Building Demolition (11 replies)
- Knoxville group on America's worst charities list (4 replies)
- Johnson City doc sentenced to two years for dispensing unapproved foreign drugs (2 replies)
- She may be crazy but she's not stupid (1 reply)
- Congrats to Bill Shory (17 replies)