By: R. Neal  shortURL
More than 83% of respondents said they favor extending the parkway to Governor John Sevier Highway. Just over 16% of voters said they oppose extending the parkway.
According to the report, support is stronger outside the city limits.
- Peyton Manning's last game? (18 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (10 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (5 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)