It' seems it is tough for some old school commerce entities in cities and counties to grasp what this means what they should be doing in the way of infrastructure, etc.
The takeaway may be that we're seeing more and more big, old industries replaced by several smaller, more efficient ones," Geidner says. "And in some cases, the older industries have been too concerned with a one-for-one replacement. That's been a problem for the print industry."
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)