It' seems it is tough for some old school commerce entities in cities and counties to grasp what this means what they should be doing in the way of infrastructure, etc.
The takeaway may be that we're seeing more and more big, old industries replaced by several smaller, more efficient ones," Geidner says. "And in some cases, the older industries have been too concerned with a one-for-one replacement. That's been a problem for the print industry."
- Big Ears is here (18 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (1 reply)
- Sunrises? (5 replies)
- This should be interesting (1 reply)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (10 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (10 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)