It' seems it is tough for some old school commerce entities in cities and counties to grasp what this means what they should be doing in the way of infrastructure, etc.
The takeaway may be that we're seeing more and more big, old industries replaced by several smaller, more efficient ones," Geidner says. "And in some cases, the older industries have been too concerned with a one-for-one replacement. That's been a problem for the print industry."
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (3 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)
- Walmart's Out-of-Control Crime Problem is Driving Police Crazy (9 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (59 min from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 2 days from now)