It' seems it is tough for some old school commerce entities in cities and counties to grasp what this means what they should be doing in the way of infrastructure, etc.
The takeaway may be that we're seeing more and more big, old industries replaced by several smaller, more efficient ones," Geidner says. "And in some cases, the older industries have been too concerned with a one-for-one replacement. That's been a problem for the print industry."
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (84 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (17 replies)
- Feeling old, again (12 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (37 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (47 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (35 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)