It' seems it is tough for some old school commerce entities in cities and counties to grasp what this means what they should be doing in the way of infrastructure, etc.
The takeaway may be that we're seeing more and more big, old industries replaced by several smaller, more efficient ones," Geidner says. "And in some cases, the older industries have been too concerned with a one-for-one replacement. That's been a problem for the print industry."
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (38 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (1 reply)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (8 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (6 days 2 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (6 days 2 hours from now)