Ho Ho Ho Hostess is shutting down and taking their Twinkies (Superfood) with them. Red states are frantic. This is the first assault the second Obama Administration has pulled on the American South. We were told he would come after our guns but this could be far more devastating.
Some are saying Mr. Obama should bail this too big to fail industry with taxpayer dollars but he refuses to do it because a secret study showed that most of the golden goodies are enjoyed by Republicans. Michelle would not allow saving such an obesity generator anyway.
What must we do?
Fortunately, Twinkies bought today may be hoarded for at least ten years before they start showing signs of decay and there are recipes for pretty good knock-offs out there on the Intarwebs. Maybe some enterprising entrepreneur to step in and save us.
And you Twinkie haters needn't sit there and look so smug; they're taking away your Ding Dongs too.
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (1 reply)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (21 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)