Ho Ho Ho Hostess is shutting down and taking their Twinkies (Superfood) with them. Red states are frantic. This is the first assault the second Obama Administration has pulled on the American South. We were told he would come after our guns but this could be far more devastating.
Some are saying Mr. Obama should bail this too big to fail industry with taxpayer dollars but he refuses to do it because a secret study showed that most of the golden goodies are enjoyed by Republicans. Michelle would not allow saving such an obesity generator anyway.
What must we do?
Fortunately, Twinkies bought today may be hoarded for at least ten years before they start showing signs of decay and there are recipes for pretty good knock-offs out there on the Intarwebs. Maybe some enterprising entrepreneur to step in and save us.
And you Twinkie haters needn't sit there and look so smug; they're taking away your Ding Dongs too.
- Cell phone outages in southeast Aug 4th (1 reply)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (15 replies)
- Jimmy Carter: America is no longer a democracy (1 reply)
- Ijams rope course death (16 replies)
- USA! USA! (4 replies)
- AJ building proposals (3 replies)
- Newsroom of the Future's editor, past tense (3 replies)
- Obama unveils ‘biggest step we’ve ever taken’ on climate (2 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (15 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (10 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (49 replies)
- Why teachers can’t hotfoot it out of Kansas fast enough (1 reply)