Ho Ho Ho Hostess is shutting down and taking their Twinkies (Superfood) with them. Red states are frantic. This is the first assault the second Obama Administration has pulled on the American South. We were told he would come after our guns but this could be far more devastating.
Some are saying Mr. Obama should bail this too big to fail industry with taxpayer dollars but he refuses to do it because a secret study showed that most of the golden goodies are enjoyed by Republicans. Michelle would not allow saving such an obesity generator anyway.
What must we do?
Fortunately, Twinkies bought today may be hoarded for at least ten years before they start showing signs of decay and there are recipes for pretty good knock-offs out there on the Intarwebs. Maybe some enterprising entrepreneur to step in and save us.
And you Twinkie haters needn't sit there and look so smug; they're taking away your Ding Dongs too.
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (20 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday reports mounting losses, continuing decline in same store sales (35 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (11 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (6 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (9 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (5 days 12 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (5 days 14 hours from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 12 hours from now)