Ho Ho Ho Hostess is shutting down and taking their Twinkies (Superfood) with them. Red states are frantic. This is the first assault the second Obama Administration has pulled on the American South. We were told he would come after our guns but this could be far more devastating.
Some are saying Mr. Obama should bail this too big to fail industry with taxpayer dollars but he refuses to do it because a secret study showed that most of the golden goodies are enjoyed by Republicans. Michelle would not allow saving such an obesity generator anyway.
What must we do?
Fortunately, Twinkies bought today may be hoarded for at least ten years before they start showing signs of decay and there are recipes for pretty good knock-offs out there on the Intarwebs. Maybe some enterprising entrepreneur to step in and save us.
And you Twinkie haters needn't sit there and look so smug; they're taking away your Ding Dongs too.
- New York bans styrofoam (5 replies)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (7 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)