Ho Ho Ho Hostess is shutting down and taking their Twinkies (Superfood) with them. Red states are frantic. This is the first assault the second Obama Administration has pulled on the American South. We were told he would come after our guns but this could be far more devastating.
Some are saying Mr. Obama should bail this too big to fail industry with taxpayer dollars but he refuses to do it because a secret study showed that most of the golden goodies are enjoyed by Republicans. Michelle would not allow saving such an obesity generator anyway.
What must we do?
Fortunately, Twinkies bought today may be hoarded for at least ten years before they start showing signs of decay and there are recipes for pretty good knock-offs out there on the Intarwebs. Maybe some enterprising entrepreneur to step in and save us.
And you Twinkie haters needn't sit there and look so smug; they're taking away your Ding Dongs too.
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (1 reply)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- The Great Backyard Bird Count is underway (4 replies)
- Concerns linger over future of AMSE after land transfer (1 reply)
- McCain Defends a Free Press: ‘That’s How Dictators Get Started’ (2 replies)
- Nearly one-third of TN high schoolers graduated without all course requirements in 2015 (4 replies)
- U.S. House sanctions hunting hibernating bears, wolf pups in their dens (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (101 replies)
- What's Going On? An update about road and greenway projects across Blount County (2 replies)
- NYT: The 'Caddyshack' President (6 replies)
- Feb 22 2017 - 12:00pm (1 day 2 hours from now)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (2 days 8 hours from now)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (6 days 9 hours from now)