From Yahoo News ...
A Florida restaurateur who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises in Florida, Virginia and Georgia intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
To further offset the costs, Metz, who oversees roughly 1,200 employees as president and CEO of RREMC Restaurants, LLC, said he also will slash most of the staff's time to fewer than 30 hours per week. That change will be announced to employees next month, he said.
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (11 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (30 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (6 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (14 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (5 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (17 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (6 replies)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (11 replies)
- Donaldson on the way out (59 replies)