From Yahoo News ...
A Florida restaurateur who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises in Florida, Virginia and Georgia intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
To further offset the costs, Metz, who oversees roughly 1,200 employees as president and CEO of RREMC Restaurants, LLC, said he also will slash most of the staff's time to fewer than 30 hours per week. That change will be announced to employees next month, he said.
- Sears reports loss (2 replies)
- Leon Russell at the Shed (updated) (7 replies)
- We Did It Again (2 replies)
- California reveals prices for health insurance under Obamacare (2 replies)
- Blount County road rage incident involving handgun carry permit holder? (8 replies)
- Two killed, two wounded in Bean Station pharmacy robbery (1 reply)
- Obligatory Memorial Day water safety (re)post (1 reply)
- Hey, did you hear about the Titanic fiddle? (6 replies)
- Reporter laments lack of public participation in city budget hearings (5 replies)
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (13 replies)
- Playing the Game (2 replies)
- Charles Ramsey gets burgers for life (3 replies)