From Yahoo News ...
A Florida restaurateur who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises in Florida, Virginia and Georgia intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
To further offset the costs, Metz, who oversees roughly 1,200 employees as president and CEO of RREMC Restaurants, LLC, said he also will slash most of the staff's time to fewer than 30 hours per week. That change will be announced to employees next month, he said.
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (2 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (35 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (3 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)
- George Flinn for Senate? (5 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (5 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (10 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- State of Tennessee facing Medicaid enrollment lawsuit (4 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (6 hours 32 min from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 day 21 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (5 days 6 hours from now)