There are some silly petitions at WhiteHouse.gov. I liked the ones to allow Atlanta to secede from Georgia and Austin to secede from Texas and remain part of the United States.
Anyway, I looked and was surprised there wasn't already a petition for this, so I made one. Sign it and pass it around.
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (6 replies)
- A word before you rush out to buy those plants.... (2 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (2 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (146 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (4 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)
- Downtown street musicians (6 replies)
- Santa Gov wants to give FedEx an early Christmas present (10 replies)