There are some silly petitions at WhiteHouse.gov. I liked the ones to allow Atlanta to secede from Georgia and Austin to secede from Texas and remain part of the United States.
Anyway, I looked and was surprised there wasn't already a petition for this, so I made one. Sign it and pass it around.
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- KKK in Nashville (1 reply)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (14 replies)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)