There are some silly petitions at WhiteHouse.gov. I liked the ones to allow Atlanta to secede from Georgia and Austin to secede from Texas and remain part of the United States.
Anyway, I looked and was surprised there wasn't already a petition for this, so I made one. Sign it and pass it around.
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (16 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (19 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (2 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)