There are some silly petitions at WhiteHouse.gov. I liked the ones to allow Atlanta to secede from Georgia and Austin to secede from Texas and remain part of the United States.
Anyway, I looked and was surprised there wasn't already a petition for this, so I made one. Sign it and pass it around.
- Voucher Action (2 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (2 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (2 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (13 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (23 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)