By: R. Neal  shortURL
Republicans argue over gun rights that aren't being threatened, tax hikes that aren't being proposed, and education funding that is disappearing before our eyes. Let's invite Tennesseans to our side of history while Republicans continue living inside their own delusions. We have dreams of a free and public education that is fully funded and supported. We require that responsible legislators are open to compromise and not the inflexibility mandated by tax pledges and silly demands from lobbyists. And we believe that every working woman and man deserves a decent wage, the right to organize, and the freedom to get ahead in this economy.
Wade has thrown his hat in the ring for the TNDP chair. Follow the link for the rest of his announcement.
- Big Ears is here (22 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (4 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (4 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (1 reply)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (1 reply)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)