By: R. Neal  shortURL
Republicans argue over gun rights that aren't being threatened, tax hikes that aren't being proposed, and education funding that is disappearing before our eyes. Let's invite Tennesseans to our side of history while Republicans continue living inside their own delusions. We have dreams of a free and public education that is fully funded and supported. We require that responsible legislators are open to compromise and not the inflexibility mandated by tax pledges and silly demands from lobbyists. And we believe that every working woman and man deserves a decent wage, the right to organize, and the freedom to get ahead in this economy.
Wade has thrown his hat in the ring for the TNDP chair. Follow the link for the rest of his announcement.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (2 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)