By: R. Neal  shortURL
- Dick Morris says Romney will win with 325 electoral votes.
- George Will says Romney will win with 321 electoral votes.
- Karl Rove says Romney will win with 280 electoral votes.
- Michael Barone says Romney will win with 315 electoral votes.
- Red State says Romney will win with 315 to 332 electoral votes.
- Charles Krauthammer says it will be very close but Romney will win.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says Romney will win Ohio and the election and it won't be close.
Bottom line: Democrats better get fired up and ready to go.
- Pilot update (3 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (8 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (19 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (1 reply)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)