By: R. Neal  shortURL
- Dick Morris says Romney will win with 325 electoral votes.
- George Will says Romney will win with 321 electoral votes.
- Karl Rove says Romney will win with 280 electoral votes.
- Michael Barone says Romney will win with 315 electoral votes.
- Red State says Romney will win with 315 to 332 electoral votes.
- Charles Krauthammer says it will be very close but Romney will win.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says Romney will win Ohio and the election and it won't be close.
Bottom line: Democrats better get fired up and ready to go.
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (41 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (7 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (32 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)