By: R. Neal  shortURL
- Dick Morris says Romney will win with 325 electoral votes.
- George Will says Romney will win with 321 electoral votes.
- Karl Rove says Romney will win with 280 electoral votes.
- Michael Barone says Romney will win with 315 electoral votes.
- Red State says Romney will win with 315 to 332 electoral votes.
- Charles Krauthammer says it will be very close but Romney will win.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says Romney will win Ohio and the election and it won't be close.
Bottom line: Democrats better get fired up and ready to go.
- No Credit? No Problem (6 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (3 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (10 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (14 replies)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (42 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (5 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (1 reply)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Briggs (187 replies)
- KNS running more misleading ads (2 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 13 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 14 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (6 days 22 hours from now)