By: R. Neal  shortURL
- Dick Morris says Romney will win with 325 electoral votes.
- George Will says Romney will win with 321 electoral votes.
- Karl Rove says Romney will win with 280 electoral votes.
- Michael Barone says Romney will win with 315 electoral votes.
- Red State says Romney will win with 315 to 332 electoral votes.
- Charles Krauthammer says it will be very close but Romney will win.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says Romney will win Ohio and the election and it won't be close.
Bottom line: Democrats better get fired up and ready to go.
- Senior discount 'retiring' (1 reply)
- Oh, good grief. (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (31 replies)
- I'd vote for her (4 replies)
- Sean Spicer recently checked his aides' cell phones (1 reply)
- Buoyed By Anti-Trump Activism, Democrat Wins Delaware Special Election (1 reply)
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (10 replies)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (4 days 59 min from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 8 hours from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 8 hours from now)