By: R. Neal  shortURL
- Dick Morris says Romney will win with 325 electoral votes.
- George Will says Romney will win with 321 electoral votes.
- Karl Rove says Romney will win with 280 electoral votes.
- Michael Barone says Romney will win with 315 electoral votes.
- Red State says Romney will win with 315 to 332 electoral votes.
- Charles Krauthammer says it will be very close but Romney will win.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says Romney will win Ohio and the election and it won't be close.
Bottom line: Democrats better get fired up and ready to go.
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (58 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (14 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)
- Norris wants to give Congress the power to nullify federal regulations (they already can) (4 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (3 replies)
- Final nail for Hemlock (1 reply)
- Nashville: 16 year-old black youth shot and killed after he shot and injured officer (29 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (9 replies)
- Henley Bridge safety (9 replies)
- How did Ramsey, McConnell become so powerful (1 reply)