OK. Did you read this very interesting AP story about a shadowy PAC giving money to ultraconservative candidates like deadbeat daddy Congressman Joe Walsh? If you haven't, you need to.
Then take a look at this story about absentee landlords who don't keep up their property:
Welp, one of those properties is in my neighborhood, so I went to KGIS and looked it up. The owner is:
Owner: ROSE WILLIAM S & ANN P ROSE LIVING TRUST WILLIAM S ROSE JR TRUSTEE
Address: 945 LEDGERWOOD AVE
Parcel ID: 081FD001
Now, go back and re-read the mystery PAC story, particularly this graf:
The registered owner of Specialty Group, William S. Rose, did not respond to requests for comment. He did not answer a knock on the door Friday at his Knoxville home, which shares the same address registered to Specialty Group.
What do you think?
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (2 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (29 replies)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (2 replies)
- Honey Bees Question (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (34 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (6 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (13 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (10 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (3 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (92 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (16 replies)