OK. Did you read this very interesting AP story about a shadowy PAC giving money to ultraconservative candidates like deadbeat daddy Congressman Joe Walsh? If you haven't, you need to.
Then take a look at this story about absentee landlords who don't keep up their property:
Welp, one of those properties is in my neighborhood, so I went to KGIS and looked it up. The owner is:
Owner: ROSE WILLIAM S & ANN P ROSE LIVING TRUST WILLIAM S ROSE JR TRUSTEE
Address: 945 LEDGERWOOD AVE
Parcel ID: 081FD001
Now, go back and re-read the mystery PAC story, particularly this graf:
The registered owner of Specialty Group, William S. Rose, did not respond to requests for comment. He did not answer a knock on the door Friday at his Knoxville home, which shares the same address registered to Specialty Group.
What do you think?
- Looking like a deadlock (14 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (8 replies)
- Uber Problem (14 replies)
- The long awaited "policy positions" of Dem candidate for Governor Charlie Brown (6 replies)
- Nashville Charter Drama (21 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (55 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- Sep 4 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 1 hour from now)
First Friday Celebration and Silent Auction (benefiting UTK College Dems) with Knox Co Democratic PartySep 5 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 2 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)