OK. Did you read this very interesting AP story about a shadowy PAC giving money to ultraconservative candidates like deadbeat daddy Congressman Joe Walsh? If you haven't, you need to.
Then take a look at this story about absentee landlords who don't keep up their property:
Welp, one of those properties is in my neighborhood, so I went to KGIS and looked it up. The owner is:
Owner: ROSE WILLIAM S & ANN P ROSE LIVING TRUST WILLIAM S ROSE JR TRUSTEE
Address: 945 LEDGERWOOD AVE
Parcel ID: 081FD001
Now, go back and re-read the mystery PAC story, particularly this graf:
The registered owner of Specialty Group, William S. Rose, did not respond to requests for comment. He did not answer a knock on the door Friday at his Knoxville home, which shares the same address registered to Specialty Group.
What do you think?
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (34 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (3 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (2 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)