OK. Did you read this very interesting AP story about a shadowy PAC giving money to ultraconservative candidates like deadbeat daddy Congressman Joe Walsh? If you haven't, you need to.
Then take a look at this story about absentee landlords who don't keep up their property:
Welp, one of those properties is in my neighborhood, so I went to KGIS and looked it up. The owner is:
Owner: ROSE WILLIAM S & ANN P ROSE LIVING TRUST WILLIAM S ROSE JR TRUSTEE
Address: 945 LEDGERWOOD AVE
Parcel ID: 081FD001
Now, go back and re-read the mystery PAC story, particularly this graf:
The registered owner of Specialty Group, William S. Rose, did not respond to requests for comment. He did not answer a knock on the door Friday at his Knoxville home, which shares the same address registered to Specialty Group.
What do you think?
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Ijams rope course death (9 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (47 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Jul 31 2015 - 7:30pm (5 hours 56 min from now)
- Aug 7 2015 - 7:00pm (1 week 5 hours from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (6 weeks 4 hours from now)