OK. Did you read this very interesting AP story about a shadowy PAC giving money to ultraconservative candidates like deadbeat daddy Congressman Joe Walsh? If you haven't, you need to.
Then take a look at this story about absentee landlords who don't keep up their property:
Welp, one of those properties is in my neighborhood, so I went to KGIS and looked it up. The owner is:
Owner: ROSE WILLIAM S & ANN P ROSE LIVING TRUST WILLIAM S ROSE JR TRUSTEE
Address: 945 LEDGERWOOD AVE
Parcel ID: 081FD001
Now, go back and re-read the mystery PAC story, particularly this graf:
The registered owner of Specialty Group, William S. Rose, did not respond to requests for comment. He did not answer a knock on the door Friday at his Knoxville home, which shares the same address registered to Specialty Group.
What do you think?
- Obamacare under President Trump: What happens next? (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (8 replies)
- The shameful truth: Democrats share the blame for DeVos (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (81 replies)
- Knoxville Women's March (4 replies)
- So this is how it's gonna be (4 replies)
- Paying attention v1 - defunding data collection (2 replies)
- Trump says he will help middle class working people... (1 reply)
- Inauguration Day (14 replies)
- Selling public lands - Cherokee national forest? (5 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (59 replies)
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (6 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (1 day 17 hours from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 3 days from now)