Why is the purchase of the Ohio voting machines by Tagg Romney 1) legal and 2) not all over the news?
- The Obama family bought voter machines in battleground states. Remember, Ohio is crucial. No Republican has won without winning Ohio.
- Democrat CEOs urged employees to vote for President Obama, or they would be fired.
- Obama was caught asking independent business owners to apply pressure to their employees to influence their votes.
- Obama had knowingly invested in a brutal Chinese sweatshop, while campaigning against China.
- Obama had at least $250,000 in the Bain Capital Asia Fund and as much as $1 million each in Bain Capital Funds IX and X, all Cayman Islands entities used by Bain to make sizable investments in China.
- A noted war monger supported Obama, publicly.
- Obama tried to suppress the Republican vote, while Democrats cheered it on.
- Joe Biden swore an oath to cease any effort by the newly minted President, to better the nation.
- Obama's tax plan was disproven time and time again as mathematically incorrect/incoherent, but cheered on by 'fiscal Democrats' anyway.
What if our churches put up signs stating, 'Get the Mormon out of our White House.' What if. Imagine the uproar.
Saving the best for last: What if, after considering the ramifications of the aforementioned, Obama refused to release his tax returns?
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (6 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (7 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (8 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (5 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (7 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)
- Can we get a little humanity up in here? (12 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)