Why is the purchase of the Ohio voting machines by Tagg Romney 1) legal and 2) not all over the news?
- The Obama family bought voter machines in battleground states. Remember, Ohio is crucial. No Republican has won without winning Ohio.
- Democrat CEOs urged employees to vote for President Obama, or they would be fired.
- Obama was caught asking independent business owners to apply pressure to their employees to influence their votes.
- Obama had knowingly invested in a brutal Chinese sweatshop, while campaigning against China.
- Obama had at least $250,000 in the Bain Capital Asia Fund and as much as $1 million each in Bain Capital Funds IX and X, all Cayman Islands entities used by Bain to make sizable investments in China.
- A noted war monger supported Obama, publicly.
- Obama tried to suppress the Republican vote, while Democrats cheered it on.
- Joe Biden swore an oath to cease any effort by the newly minted President, to better the nation.
- Obama's tax plan was disproven time and time again as mathematically incorrect/incoherent, but cheered on by 'fiscal Democrats' anyway.
What if our churches put up signs stating, 'Get the Mormon out of our White House.' What if. Imagine the uproar.
Saving the best for last: What if, after considering the ramifications of the aforementioned, Obama refused to release his tax returns?
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (2 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- Oct 23 2016 - 9:30am (1 hour 29 min from now)
- Oct 23 2016 - 2:00pm (5 hours 59 min from now)
- Oct 26 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 3 hours from now)
- Oct 29 2016 - 3:00pm (6 days 6 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2016 - 1:30pm (1 week 5 hours from now)