Why is the purchase of the Ohio voting machines by Tagg Romney 1) legal and 2) not all over the news?
- The Obama family bought voter machines in battleground states. Remember, Ohio is crucial. No Republican has won without winning Ohio.
- Democrat CEOs urged employees to vote for President Obama, or they would be fired.
- Obama was caught asking independent business owners to apply pressure to their employees to influence their votes.
- Obama had knowingly invested in a brutal Chinese sweatshop, while campaigning against China.
- Obama had at least $250,000 in the Bain Capital Asia Fund and as much as $1 million each in Bain Capital Funds IX and X, all Cayman Islands entities used by Bain to make sizable investments in China.
- A noted war monger supported Obama, publicly.
- Obama tried to suppress the Republican vote, while Democrats cheered it on.
- Joe Biden swore an oath to cease any effort by the newly minted President, to better the nation.
- Obama's tax plan was disproven time and time again as mathematically incorrect/incoherent, but cheered on by 'fiscal Democrats' anyway.
What if our churches put up signs stating, 'Get the Mormon out of our White House.' What if. Imagine the uproar.
Saving the best for last: What if, after considering the ramifications of the aforementioned, Obama refused to release his tax returns?
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (12 replies)
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (9 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (16 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (22 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (4 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (36 replies)
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (9 replies)
- Bravo to LaFollette Middle School Coach Jake Snider (1 reply)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (8 replies)
- Sep 17 2014 - 12:00pm (23 min 34 sec from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (6 days 6 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)