Graham's people quickly scrubbed the BGEA website of all evidence that the good reverend
considers once considered Mormonism a cult.
"Today, the Sacramento Bee and other media outlets, including Graham’s own website, posted Graham’s statement endorsing Mitt Romney for president, and two commenters posted a link to the 2010 Graham statement classifying the Mormon religion as a cult. Hours later, that page no longer exists."
Just as he once recanted his agreement with other televangelists that AIDS was a 'gift from God', he is again modifying his religion to fit his politics.
Google no longer displays links to cached pages but there is a work around here. Their cached page was dated 13 October, after the deletion.
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (14 replies)
- Sorry, you'll need a note from your wife for that (3 replies)
- Delegate counts (18 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (5 replies)
- More details emerge re. Haslam's outsourcing schemes (6 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (7 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (6 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)