Graham's people quickly scrubbed the BGEA website of all evidence that the good reverend
considers once considered Mormonism a cult.
"Today, the Sacramento Bee and other media outlets, including Graham’s own website, posted Graham’s statement endorsing Mitt Romney for president, and two commenters posted a link to the 2010 Graham statement classifying the Mormon religion as a cult. Hours later, that page no longer exists."
Just as he once recanted his agreement with other televangelists that AIDS was a 'gift from God', he is again modifying his religion to fit his politics.
Google no longer displays links to cached pages but there is a work around here. Their cached page was dated 13 October, after the deletion.
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (5 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (27 replies)
- Clinton, Trump 2016 Presidential Debate - 9/26/2016, 9 PM (8 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (61 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (12 replies)
- Clinton supporter fear? (16 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds' twitter account suspended (19 replies)
- Frank Cagle confused about houseboats (10 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (2 replies)
- BURCHETT LOADING MPC WITH DEVELOPERS (2 replies)
- Technology breakthrough! (1 reply)
- Broadway near Henley closure planned for 2 1/2 years (4 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 15 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (3 days 21 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)