"I think the homosexual community is one of the biggest bullies in politics that there is," [Stacey Campfield] told The Tennessean. "They'll go nationwide on a national issue to try to intimidate anyone who disagrees with their lifestyle."
Poor Stacey, always the victim.
- Emerald Academy principal named (10 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (1 reply)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (2 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (14 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)