After a whole lot of work by many amazing volunteers, I am excited to share that the 2012 Online Auction for Henry's Fund is now live, and open for bidding.
We have 70 amazing auction items and packages from donors including AC Entertainment (BONNAROO TIX PACKAGE!), Pat Summitt and Jenny Moshak, Jon Stewart, Jeff and Susan Tweedy, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Britney Spears, John Grisham, Charlie Daniels, Nick Hornby, and LOTS more.
The URL for the auction is www.HenrysFundAuction.org, and I'd be mighty grateful if you would peruse the fantastic offerings, make a bid or two, and perhaps most importantly, share the link to the 2012 Online Auction for Henry's Fund with your own friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or even via good old fashioned email.
Auction proceeds go to pay the financial costs of high quality treatment for kids between the ages of 12 and 23 who are struggling with an addiction to drugs.
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (8 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (1 reply)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (1 reply)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (64 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)