We got our first taste tonight of Fleming's Steak House, and our last.
The food was acceptable, but not great. Service was slow and inattentive. The dining area is one big room that's excessively noisy and dark. The margarita I tasted was watery. My first Nut Brown Ale was cold, and the second one was warm.
In exchange for indifferent service and bad drinks, you pay too much money. Imported beers were $4.50, and our entrees were $25 to $35, served a la carte. We thought that three of the four entrees were stingy. If you want prime rib, come back on Sunday, which is the only day it's served.
Next time we'll go to Connor's, which is also in Turkey Creek. They have almost the same menu, with better food, better prices, and better service.
- Laying the foundation (13 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (27 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)
- Knoxville attorney Terry Adams announces for U.S. Senate (7 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)