We got our first taste tonight of Fleming's Steak House, and our last.
The food was acceptable, but not great. Service was slow and inattentive. The dining area is one big room that's excessively noisy and dark. The margarita I tasted was watery. My first Nut Brown Ale was cold, and the second one was warm.
In exchange for indifferent service and bad drinks, you pay too much money. Imported beers were $4.50, and our entrees were $25 to $35, served a la carte. We thought that three of the four entrees were stingy. If you want prime rib, come back on Sunday, which is the only day it's served.
Next time we'll go to Connor's, which is also in Turkey Creek. They have almost the same menu, with better food, better prices, and better service.
- FIX THIS NOW (7 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (12 replies)
- Attn: Ted Cruz (1 reply)
- Guns in parks passes Senate (10 replies)
- Next month: Massive support as TN joins three other states in SCOTUS challenge to gay marriage bans (2 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (16 replies)
- Scripps out of the newspaper business as of today (1 reply)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (9 replies)
- Tonight! Iron Jawed Angels (2 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (5 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)