We got our first taste tonight of Fleming's Steak House, and our last.
The food was acceptable, but not great. Service was slow and inattentive. The dining area is one big room that's excessively noisy and dark. The margarita I tasted was watery. My first Nut Brown Ale was cold, and the second one was warm.
In exchange for indifferent service and bad drinks, you pay too much money. Imported beers were $4.50, and our entrees were $25 to $35, served a la carte. We thought that three of the four entrees were stingy. If you want prime rib, come back on Sunday, which is the only day it's served.
Next time we'll go to Connor's, which is also in Turkey Creek. They have almost the same menu, with better food, better prices, and better service.
- Vouchers back in the House today... Update: bill tabled, no vouchers (1 reply)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (3 replies)
- Delegate counts (7 replies)
- Sears closing more stores (8 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (18 replies)
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (4 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (10 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)