We got our first taste tonight of Fleming's Steak House, and our last.
The food was acceptable, but not great. Service was slow and inattentive. The dining area is one big room that's excessively noisy and dark. The margarita I tasted was watery. My first Nut Brown Ale was cold, and the second one was warm.
In exchange for indifferent service and bad drinks, you pay too much money. Imported beers were $4.50, and our entrees were $25 to $35, served a la carte. We thought that three of the four entrees were stingy. If you want prime rib, come back on Sunday, which is the only day it's served.
Next time we'll go to Connor's, which is also in Turkey Creek. They have almost the same menu, with better food, better prices, and better service.
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (5 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (4 replies)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)
- Happy Halloween! (30 replies)
- School shooting in Oregon (16 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces Jackie Clay promotion and Indya Kincannon appointment (2 replies)
- Keith Richards: "I'm not getting old, I'm evolving" (1 reply)