We got our first taste tonight of Fleming's Steak House, and our last.
The food was acceptable, but not great. Service was slow and inattentive. The dining area is one big room that's excessively noisy and dark. The margarita I tasted was watery. My first Nut Brown Ale was cold, and the second one was warm.
In exchange for indifferent service and bad drinks, you pay too much money. Imported beers were $4.50, and our entrees were $25 to $35, served a la carte. We thought that three of the four entrees were stingy. If you want prime rib, come back on Sunday, which is the only day it's served.
Next time we'll go to Connor's, which is also in Turkey Creek. They have almost the same menu, with better food, better prices, and better service.
- Justice? (41 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (4 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)
- Ravitch: Education reform is a hoax (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)