As you probably heard, WBIR News Director Bill Shory is no longer with the station. Katie Granju has a heartfelt tribute to Shory and his contribution to the community.
I only met him a couple of times, but he always seemed like a decent guy. I was hoping that Katie or someone might shed some light on why he's no longer there.
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (8 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (8 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (9 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (6 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (5 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)
- Can we get a little humanity up in here? (12 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)