As you probably heard, WBIR News Director Bill Shory is no longer with the station. Katie Granju has a heartfelt tribute to Shory and his contribution to the community.
I only met him a couple of times, but he always seemed like a decent guy. I was hoping that Katie or someone might shed some light on why he's no longer there.
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (23 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (14 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (5 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (19 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (50 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)