As you probably heard, WBIR News Director Bill Shory is no longer with the station. Katie Granju has a heartfelt tribute to Shory and his contribution to the community.
I only met him a couple of times, but he always seemed like a decent guy. I was hoping that Katie or someone might shed some light on why he's no longer there.
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (71 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (1 reply)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (10 replies)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (10 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)