As you probably heard, WBIR News Director Bill Shory is no longer with the station. Katie Granju has a heartfelt tribute to Shory and his contribution to the community.
I only met him a couple of times, but he always seemed like a decent guy. I was hoping that Katie or someone might shed some light on why he's no longer there.
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (49 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (55 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (3 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Clinton responds to Trump convention speech (2 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 4 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (3 days 7 hours from now)