If you pushed for a law which raised the minimum wage for farm workers several dollars an hour, you'd be denounced as a lunatic socialist who is intent on destroying American agriculture.
But if you push for these laws, which essentially have the same economic impact on farmers, it's OK, because you're keeping away the brown people who don't speak English well.
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (1 reply)
- Sears closing more stores (6 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (16 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (9 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (11 replies)
- Thinking Big (1 reply)
- Pilot update (11 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (2 replies)