If you pushed for a law which raised the minimum wage for farm workers several dollars an hour, you'd be denounced as a lunatic socialist who is intent on destroying American agriculture.
But if you push for these laws, which essentially have the same economic impact on farmers, it's OK, because you're keeping away the brown people who don't speak English well.
- Clinton campaign faltering (10 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (6 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (15 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (71 replies)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (10 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)