If you pushed for a law which raised the minimum wage for farm workers several dollars an hour, you'd be denounced as a lunatic socialist who is intent on destroying American agriculture.
But if you push for these laws, which essentially have the same economic impact on farmers, it's OK, because you're keeping away the brown people who don't speak English well.
- KCS fundraising faux pas (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (6 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (25 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)