If you pushed for a law which raised the minimum wage for farm workers several dollars an hour, you'd be denounced as a lunatic socialist who is intent on destroying American agriculture.
But if you push for these laws, which essentially have the same economic impact on farmers, it's OK, because you're keeping away the brown people who don't speak English well.
- Institute on Taxation & Economic Policy Who pays? Where TN tax policy ranks (2 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces city budget, proposed tax increase (12 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (36 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (6 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (15 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (19 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (50 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)