Major Alaska pipeline shut down:
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Oil company BP scrambled Monday to assess suspected pipeline corrosion that will shut shipments from the nation's biggest oilfield, removing about 8 percent of daily U.S. crude production and driving oil prices sharply higher.
The news sent the price of light, sweet crude oil up $1.53 to $74.57 a barrel in electronic trading Monday on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Going shopping for a hybrid...
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (21 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (5 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)