How can that be?
The New York Times is reporting on a private school system that teaches without computers. They say "say computers inhibit creative thinking, movement, human interaction and attention spans."
The chief technology officer of eBay sends his children to a nine-classroom school here. So do employees of Silicon Valley giants like Google, Apple, Yahoo and Hewlett-Packard.
- Nashville Charter Drama (3 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (58 replies)
- FBI investigating charter school waste, fraud and corruption (3 replies)
- Fear of black people voting (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (323 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (1 reply)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (4 replies)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (3 hours 26 min from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 10 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 10 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 4 days from now)