How can that be?
The New York Times is reporting on a private school system that teaches without computers. They say "say computers inhibit creative thinking, movement, human interaction and attention spans."
The chief technology officer of eBay sends his children to a nine-classroom school here. So do employees of Silicon Valley giants like Google, Apple, Yahoo and Hewlett-Packard.
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (8 replies)
- Big Ears is here (30 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (20 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (4 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (2 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (4 replies)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)