How can that be?
The New York Times is reporting on a private school system that teaches without computers. They say "say computers inhibit creative thinking, movement, human interaction and attention spans."
The chief technology officer of eBay sends his children to a nine-classroom school here. So do employees of Silicon Valley giants like Google, Apple, Yahoo and Hewlett-Packard.
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (6 replies)
- ISIS+ (2 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (29 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (8 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (23 hours 35 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 19 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 23 hours from now)