How can that be?
The New York Times is reporting on a private school system that teaches without computers. They say "say computers inhibit creative thinking, movement, human interaction and attention spans."
The chief technology officer of eBay sends his children to a nine-classroom school here. So do employees of Silicon Valley giants like Google, Apple, Yahoo and Hewlett-Packard.
- Should the government step in to prevent hot car deaths? (8 replies)
- Quakes Rattle Confidence in Texas Energy Boom (3 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (13 replies)
- Dying malls (4 replies)
- VW/UAW's end run around Haslam, Corker (5 replies)
- Lamar worried about Ball? (13 replies)
- Campaign finance sampling (27 replies)
- Times Free Press on the Tenn Care debacle (1 reply)
- Astro Con (Hiatus Column #6) (2 replies)
- Something happening today (2 replies)
- RIP John Seigenthaler (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (3 replies)
- Jul 16 2014 - 12:00pm (2 days 17 hours from now)
- Jul 21 2014 - 6:30pm (1 week 23 hours from now)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 week 5 days from now)