WBIR is reporting a few problems with voting machines.
UPDATE: WVLT reports: "We had a few problems where workers weren't properly trained and we had technicians here and we went out there and got things going and right now things are running smoothly," says Greg Mackay, from the Knox County Election Commission.
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (6 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)