WBIR is reporting a few problems with voting machines.
UPDATE: WVLT reports: "We had a few problems where workers weren't properly trained and we had technicians here and we went out there and got things going and right now things are running smoothly," says Greg Mackay, from the Knox County Election Commission.
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (19 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (2 days 11 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 5 days from now)