My sister Betsy Allison Tant and I are coordinating an emergency fundraising effort for John and Leslie Sholly and their five children. The Shollys just lost absolutely everything in a fire that destroyed their rental house and small business.
Here's the information on how you can help, and we would really appreciate it if you would help get the word out in our community about this family in crisis.
Katie & Betsy
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (105 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (11 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (8 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)
- Trump: John McCain is no war hero, plus he's a loser (20 replies)
- Eastbound Cumberland Ave. to close for six weeks (1 reply)