My sister Betsy Allison Tant and I are coordinating an emergency fundraising effort for John and Leslie Sholly and their five children. The Shollys just lost absolutely everything in a fire that destroyed their rental house and small business.
Here's the information on how you can help, and we would really appreciate it if you would help get the word out in our community about this family in crisis.
Katie & Betsy
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (3 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (40 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (1 reply)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (40 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (18 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- The banality of evil (5 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)