My sister Betsy Allison Tant and I are coordinating an emergency fundraising effort for John and Leslie Sholly and their five children. The Shollys just lost absolutely everything in a fire that destroyed their rental house and small business.
Here's the information on how you can help, and we would really appreciate it if you would help get the word out in our community about this family in crisis.
Katie & Betsy
- "I waited 96 Years!" (1 reply)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (20 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (20 replies)
- Why are some progressives, liberals, Democratic voters considering Gary Johnson? (22 replies)
- Brandi Price on next Inside Tennessee Sunday morning (2 replies)
- Some South Knoxville history (23 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (7 replies)
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (13 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)