"...on a platform to reform the way education is going in Tennessee because she is a teacher, she said."
Another of Gloria's observations is that "for people who don't have tenure, I don't believe they're going to get it."
"If I was just getting out of college and looking for a job, I would not teach in Tennessee," she said.
I'd sure like to live in the Sixth, so I could cast my vote for her.
Gloria, you'll get my (modest) check soon. Thank you and best of luck!
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (10 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (13 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (11 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (8 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (1 reply)
- Open letter to spammers (9 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)