"...on a platform to reform the way education is going in Tennessee because she is a teacher, she said."
Another of Gloria's observations is that "for people who don't have tenure, I don't believe they're going to get it."
"If I was just getting out of college and looking for a job, I would not teach in Tennessee," she said.
I'd sure like to live in the Sixth, so I could cast my vote for her.
Gloria, you'll get my (modest) check soon. Thank you and best of luck!
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (78 replies)
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (6 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (309 replies)
- Fresenius Medical Care Invests $140 Million To Locate Manufacturing Facility In Knoxville (1 reply)
- Baptist Hospital demolition underway (5 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (11 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (3 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Mar 19 2014 - 12:00pm (1 week 13 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)