"...on a platform to reform the way education is going in Tennessee because she is a teacher, she said."
Another of Gloria's observations is that "for people who don't have tenure, I don't believe they're going to get it."
"If I was just getting out of college and looking for a job, I would not teach in Tennessee," she said.
I'd sure like to live in the Sixth, so I could cast my vote for her.
Gloria, you'll get my (modest) check soon. Thank you and best of luck!
- Niceley, Campfield propose to arm teachers (17 replies)
- Today's paper (1 reply)
- Should city police and firefighters get a raise? (7 replies)
- A few words about the state's incoming Education Commissioner (4 replies)
- Anybody else hear that loud, mysterious boom? (40 replies)
- Giving back (4 replies)
- Christmas tree recycling (1 reply)
- The year ahead for IT (4 replies)
- RIP Joe Cocker (8 replies)
- Christmas Carols (4 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (21 replies)