"...on a platform to reform the way education is going in Tennessee because she is a teacher, she said."
Another of Gloria's observations is that "for people who don't have tenure, I don't believe they're going to get it."
"If I was just getting out of college and looking for a job, I would not teach in Tennessee," she said.
I'd sure like to live in the Sixth, so I could cast my vote for her.
Gloria, you'll get my (modest) check soon. Thank you and best of luck!
- New York bans styrofoam (2 replies)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (7 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)