"...on a platform to reform the way education is going in Tennessee because she is a teacher, she said."
Another of Gloria's observations is that "for people who don't have tenure, I don't believe they're going to get it."
"If I was just getting out of college and looking for a job, I would not teach in Tennessee," she said.
I'd sure like to live in the Sixth, so I could cast my vote for her.
Gloria, you'll get my (modest) check soon. Thank you and best of luck!
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (18 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (22 replies)