"...on a platform to reform the way education is going in Tennessee because she is a teacher, she said."
Another of Gloria's observations is that "for people who don't have tenure, I don't believe they're going to get it."
"If I was just getting out of college and looking for a job, I would not teach in Tennessee," she said.
I'd sure like to live in the Sixth, so I could cast my vote for her.
Gloria, you'll get my (modest) check soon. Thank you and best of luck!
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (12 replies)
- This will make you feel old (1 reply)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (59 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (13 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)
- Sep 4 2015 - 6:00pm (3 hours 7 min from now)
- Sep 4 2015 - 7:00pm (4 hours 7 min from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (1 week 3 hours from now)