An odd thing this morning, friends and I were watching this video of a safe and sane ride on a Goldwing through the Dragon. Later we heard of yet another fatality on the mountain. WBIR reports a collision between a bike and a semi about 9:30.
This video was shot in 1995, and traffic was pretty heavy even then. I last rode it on a weekday in 1985 and saw maybe five other bikes.
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (41 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (41 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (3 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (1 reply)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (18 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- The banality of evil (5 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)