An odd thing this morning, friends and I were watching this video of a safe and sane ride on a Goldwing through the Dragon. Later we heard of yet another fatality on the mountain. WBIR reports a collision between a bike and a semi about 9:30.
This video was shot in 1995, and traffic was pretty heavy even then. I last rode it on a weekday in 1985 and saw maybe five other bikes.
- For You and Me (1 reply)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)