An odd thing this morning, friends and I were watching this video of a safe and sane ride on a Goldwing through the Dragon. Later we heard of yet another fatality on the mountain. WBIR reports a collision between a bike and a semi about 9:30.
This video was shot in 1995, and traffic was pretty heavy even then. I last rode it on a weekday in 1985 and saw maybe five other bikes.
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (12 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (28 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)