Tennessee's jobs plan: "Career Coach" RVs. Newscoma explains.
Memo to state government: We already have more than 60 career center locations across the state providing the same services. What we don't have are the jobs.
BONUS: The Facebook page
NOTE: This idea was hatched on Bredesen's watch.
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (18 replies)
- ISIS (89 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (31 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (20 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)