Tennessee's jobs plan: "Career Coach" RVs. Newscoma explains.
Memo to state government: We already have more than 60 career center locations across the state providing the same services. What we don't have are the jobs.
BONUS: The Facebook page
NOTE: This idea was hatched on Bredesen's watch.
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (11 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (8 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (5 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (1 reply)
- Open letter to spammers (9 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (5 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)