In an audit flowing from the controversial Yarbro/Henry primary, Davidson Co. discovered a voting machine that had not been tabulated.
Seriously? This isn't rocket science. You have an inventory. You check off a box that says "counted." If you have a box that isn't t checked, you go find the machine and count it. How hard is that?
I realize people make mistakes, but that's why you have controls. This is accounting 101 stuff.
P.S. Wouldn't the master controller software have a screen that says "hey, doofus, you haven't checked these machines in and tabulated them yet!"
(By way of Mary Mancini)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (27 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)