In an audit flowing from the controversial Yarbro/Henry primary, Davidson Co. discovered a voting machine that had not been tabulated.
Seriously? This isn't rocket science. You have an inventory. You check off a box that says "counted." If you have a box that isn't t checked, you go find the machine and count it. How hard is that?
I realize people make mistakes, but that's why you have controls. This is accounting 101 stuff.
P.S. Wouldn't the master controller software have a screen that says "hey, doofus, you haven't checked these machines in and tabulated them yet!"
(By way of Mary Mancini)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)