In an audit flowing from the controversial Yarbro/Henry primary, Davidson Co. discovered a voting machine that had not been tabulated.
Seriously? This isn't rocket science. You have an inventory. You check off a box that says "counted." If you have a box that isn't t checked, you go find the machine and count it. How hard is that?
I realize people make mistakes, but that's why you have controls. This is accounting 101 stuff.
P.S. Wouldn't the master controller software have a screen that says "hey, doofus, you haven't checked these machines in and tabulated them yet!"
(By way of Mary Mancini)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (12 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (26 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 10 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (3 days 15 hours from now)