In an audit flowing from the controversial Yarbro/Henry primary, Davidson Co. discovered a voting machine that had not been tabulated.
Seriously? This isn't rocket science. You have an inventory. You check off a box that says "counted." If you have a box that isn't t checked, you go find the machine and count it. How hard is that?
I realize people make mistakes, but that's why you have controls. This is accounting 101 stuff.
P.S. Wouldn't the master controller software have a screen that says "hey, doofus, you haven't checked these machines in and tabulated them yet!"
(By way of Mary Mancini)
- You can tell it's summer (27 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (4 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (19 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)