In an audit flowing from the controversial Yarbro/Henry primary, Davidson Co. discovered a voting machine that had not been tabulated.
Seriously? This isn't rocket science. You have an inventory. You check off a box that says "counted." If you have a box that isn't t checked, you go find the machine and count it. How hard is that?
I realize people make mistakes, but that's why you have controls. This is accounting 101 stuff.
P.S. Wouldn't the master controller software have a screen that says "hey, doofus, you haven't checked these machines in and tabulated them yet!"
(By way of Mary Mancini)
- Christenberry House comes down (9 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (5 replies)
- Home cookin' (24 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (50 replies)
- Garden coming in (1 reply)
- State offering voluntary employee buyouts (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (7 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (23 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)