The News Sentinel has a follow up on TVA's decision to suspend their Green Switch Generation Partners program.
Solar power companies are banding together to see what can be done about it. They at least want TVA to enroll projects that are already underway. They would also like to see program limits increased.
Why are there even limits in the first place? Seems like TVA should be promoting as much green power generation as possible.
What this episode illustrates, however, is that TVA is not and never has been serious about alternative energy. It's all just lip service because Big Coal is in charge of Tennessee's energy future and TVA executives get Big Bonuses to keep it that way.
- Black Friday Walmart protests (3 replies)
- Justice? (59 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)