So a father complains that an honors biology text is biased against Christians because it terms creationism a myth. A review committee okayed it, McIntyre said the board should review it but hoped members would follow the committee's recommendation.
So the board debated it last night. The board argued about it for a while, then deferred it for a month. Oh boy. Oh, the school budget got deferred a month too.
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (6 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Ice oddity (7 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)