Knoxville's new pedestrian bridge crossing the river to where? A half-mile west of the Henley Bridge to the Thompson-Boling Arena. This location is certainly dependent on growth and change on the South Side. In addition, it appears to be dependent on wanting to access UT.
Why this location? Is this really a good location? Would it be better if it was closer to town?
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (7 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)
- RIP Joan Fontaine (2 replies)