Knoxville's new pedestrian bridge crossing the river to where? A half-mile west of the Henley Bridge to the Thompson-Boling Arena. This location is certainly dependent on growth and change on the South Side. In addition, it appears to be dependent on wanting to access UT.
Why this location? Is this really a good location? Would it be better if it was closer to town?
- It's a dark, sad day in Knoxville's journalism community (1 reply)
- Toxic chemicals from train incident suspected in Culton Creek fish kill (16 replies)
- Suttree Landing Park groundbreaking (3 replies)
- Greek humor (1 reply)
- Funny letter to the editor (12 replies)
- Downtown teen curfew in Knoxville? (3 replies)
- Concert performances you have experienced (and can remember) (55 replies)
- school board meeting underway (102 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (37 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (33 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (9 replies)
- Celebrating with a Strawberry Cobbler (2 replies)