A new motion for "Extraordinary Relief and Injunction" was filed today in the Charter Amendment 3 lawsuit which seeks, among other things, to prevent the reduction of County Commission to 11 from 19.
The motion asks for a temporary injunction "enjoining the effective date of Item Numbers 1, 2 and 4 of Charter Amendment Question 3 and requiring Knox County to proceed henceforth as if those three challenged provisions had not been adopted and approved . . . "
- In Memoriam (1 reply)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (6 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (9 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)
- RIP Joan Fontaine (2 replies)