A new motion for "Extraordinary Relief and Injunction" was filed today in the Charter Amendment 3 lawsuit which seeks, among other things, to prevent the reduction of County Commission to 11 from 19.
The motion asks for a temporary injunction "enjoining the effective date of Item Numbers 1, 2 and 4 of Charter Amendment Question 3 and requiring Knox County to proceed henceforth as if those three challenged provisions had not been adopted and approved . . . "
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (2 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (13 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)