A new motion for "Extraordinary Relief and Injunction" was filed today in the Charter Amendment 3 lawsuit which seeks, among other things, to prevent the reduction of County Commission to 11 from 19.
The motion asks for a temporary injunction "enjoining the effective date of Item Numbers 1, 2 and 4 of Charter Amendment Question 3 and requiring Knox County to proceed henceforth as if those three challenged provisions had not been adopted and approved . . . "
- Haslam's legacy (25 replies)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (8 replies)
- TN # 1, again (4 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (10 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (5 replies)
- Home cookin' (24 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (50 replies)
- Garden coming in (1 reply)
- State offering voluntary employee buyouts (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)