Does anyone know the laws regarding redlight cameras and right turns? I got my first ticket in the mail today. I watched the video. I was in a right turning lane at the Kroger's at Young High Pike. It was late and it appears I slowed down and checked but did not completely stop before turning towards Kroger's. I don't care anything about where the money goes or the company, so no comments on that. I just know I will probably be laid off again by the time this is due and 50 or 118$ are bills that could be paid.
I am assuming the law says you have to come to a complete stop in turning lanes but I can't find a link. I can sort of concede to the safety aspects of the lighst as far as just intersections, but where it gets tricky I think are right turns. I think there has been some letters or maybe articles in the paper on that subject in the last year.
- Justice? (54 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (6 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)