Does anyone know the laws regarding redlight cameras and right turns? I got my first ticket in the mail today. I watched the video. I was in a right turning lane at the Kroger's at Young High Pike. It was late and it appears I slowed down and checked but did not completely stop before turning towards Kroger's. I don't care anything about where the money goes or the company, so no comments on that. I just know I will probably be laid off again by the time this is due and 50 or 118$ are bills that could be paid.
I am assuming the law says you have to come to a complete stop in turning lanes but I can't find a link. I can sort of concede to the safety aspects of the lighst as far as just intersections, but where it gets tricky I think are right turns. I think there has been some letters or maybe articles in the paper on that subject in the last year.
- Bicycle superhighways (6 replies)
- Voucher Action (3 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (2 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (13 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (23 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)