Does anyone know the laws regarding redlight cameras and right turns? I got my first ticket in the mail today. I watched the video. I was in a right turning lane at the Kroger's at Young High Pike. It was late and it appears I slowed down and checked but did not completely stop before turning towards Kroger's. I don't care anything about where the money goes or the company, so no comments on that. I just know I will probably be laid off again by the time this is due and 50 or 118$ are bills that could be paid.
I am assuming the law says you have to come to a complete stop in turning lanes but I can't find a link. I can sort of concede to the safety aspects of the lighst as far as just intersections, but where it gets tricky I think are right turns. I think there has been some letters or maybe articles in the paper on that subject in the last year.
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (12 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (28 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)