Special election called. Kleinheider has the details. As he notes, this will be a battleground, and Republicans have a chance to put another notch on their slim majority pistol.
UPDATE: Tom Humprey reports that Curt Cobb's brother Ty will run for the seat. How cool would it be for a state legislature to have not one but two representatives named Ty Cobb?
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (7 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)