Special election called. Kleinheider has the details. As he notes, this will be a battleground, and Republicans have a chance to put another notch on their slim majority pistol.
UPDATE: Tom Humprey reports that Curt Cobb's brother Ty will run for the seat. How cool would it be for a state legislature to have not one but two representatives named Ty Cobb?
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (13 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (3 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (24 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (82 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (3 hours 15 min ago)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (23 hours 44 min from now)