Special election called. Kleinheider has the details. As he notes, this will be a battleground, and Republicans have a chance to put another notch on their slim majority pistol.
UPDATE: Tom Humprey reports that Curt Cobb's brother Ty will run for the seat. How cool would it be for a state legislature to have not one but two representatives named Ty Cobb?
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (6 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (1 reply)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)