Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- More details emerge re. Haslam's outsourcing plans (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (7 replies)
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (6 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (6 replies)
- Delegate counts (17 replies)
- Sorry, you'll need a note from your wife for that (2 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (4 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)