Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)