Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- Vacation snapshots (3 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (7 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (1 reply)
- Hot fun in the Summertime (4 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (16 replies)
- What are Democrats fighting about? (23 replies)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (3 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)
- Andrew Johnson and historical guests (1 reply)
- TNGOP nuts win: UT will no longer promote diversity (1 reply)