Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (146 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (4 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (4 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (1 reply)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (25 replies)
- Downtown street musicians (6 replies)
- Santa Gov wants to give FedEx an early Christmas present (10 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday's is still doomed (17 replies)
- Democratic presidential options (28 replies)