Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (5 replies)
- The Dean is signing off (1 reply)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (19 replies)
- Infrastructure grades (5 replies)
- Welcome, Andi! (1 reply)
- Dark money comes to school board races. The source? Charter school advocates (1 reply)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (31 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (63 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (5 days 8 hours from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (6 days 8 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 3 days from now)
- Oct 16 2016 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 1 day from now)