Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (75 replies)
- Baptist Hospital demolition underway (5 replies)
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (4 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (11 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (3 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Mar 19 2014 - 12:00pm (1 week 18 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 18 min from now)