Realtor extraordinaire Suzy Trotta sneak peeks Brownlow Lofts. (with photos!)
According to my own information, several units have sold in just the last couple of weeks. Interest seems to be picking up, as the project nears completion.
Hats off to Danny Fielden and the rest of the crew and subcontractors of Cardinal Construction for being such good across the street neighbors during construction. We've enjoyed having your in our neighborhood, and we look forward to folks moving into Brownlow as early as June 1, from what we've heard.
You can see Brownlow Lofts for yourself this Sunday, April 19 during the Fourth and Gill hometour, from 1-6 pm, along with some beautiful Victorian and Craftsman style homes. Tickets are $10. Start at Central United Methodist Church at 201 Third Avenue. Children 12 and under are free.
more here from Matt Edens in MetroPulse.
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (22 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (31 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (1 reply)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (1 reply)
- Most educated town in every state (1 reply)
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (10 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (6 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (22 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (36 replies)
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (5 days 14 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 15 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 14 hours from now)