Rep. Gerald McCormick, R-Chattanooga, who is sponsoring the AT&T legislation, said he and other proponents are placing their faith in market forces to promote competition and drive down costs for consumers.
Hahahaha. Good one.
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (31 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (16 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (14 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (14 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (30 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)