Rep. Gerald McCormick, R-Chattanooga, who is sponsoring the AT&T legislation, said he and other proponents are placing their faith in market forces to promote competition and drive down costs for consumers.
Hahahaha. Good one.
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (5 replies)
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (9 replies)
- More details emerge re. Haslam's outsourcing schemes (6 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (7 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (6 replies)
- Delegate counts (17 replies)
- Sorry, you'll need a note from your wife for that (2 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)